Wonder no more. There are Gluten Free Expos (fairs or festivals)! It goes without saying that most were cancelled in 2020 due to the pandemic. Before I list the Gluten Free events I found, let me remind you of the fun and benefits of attending an gluten free expo.
- Tasting samples
- Taking home goodie bags of samples
- Saving money with gluten-free coupons
- Trying new products before they enter the market
- Educational seminars
- Opportunity to interact with manufacturers and vendors
- Interact with GF community peers
- Meet GF media influencers
- Meeting GF authors and buying GF books
While I am looking forward to attending my first expo as soon as possible, imagine having access to most of the list noted above. Exciting! I suggest you find an event near you, family or friends. Most of the expos have unconfirmed dates — understandingly because of the new COVID variants. Double check the dates and locations please.
- Nourished Festival – nothing planned in 2021 so far. Generally has 8 locations. I would be choosing between Dallas, TX (friends there) and Charlotte, NC (nearest to home).
- Gluten Free Expos – nothing planned in 2021 so far. It is purported to be the largest event in Canada (Calgary).
- The Gluten Free & Allergen Friendly Expo – 2021 unconfirmed. Dallas, TX in September; San Mateo, CA in November; San Diego, CA in December; and Schaumburg, IL in May 2022.
- Celiac Australia|Gluten Free Expo – Brisbane was cancelled in July 2021. Melbourne set for October 2-3, 2021; and Perth for November 13-14, 2021.
- Celiac Disease Foundation Gluten Free Expo (CDF Gluten Free Expo) – 15th Annual! Los Angeles, CA on November 11, 2022.
- My Gluten Free World Expo – coming soon! Sandy, UT on September 25, 2021. It’s in the Salt Lake City, UT area.
- Food Nova/Gluten Free Expo – last one was February 2020. No mention of 2021 or 2022 in Romagna, Italy.
- Gluten Free New England (greater Boston, MA area) – missed the May 2021 drive-thru event called “Expo To Go” in Boxborough, MA. Stay tune for 2022 In-Person Expo dates and locations.
Looking forward to meeting you at a Gluten Free Expo!